Thursday 18 October 2012

Unplanned Purchases



So today I ended up buying these after strolling past the book sale that was taking place at my university today, even though my financial status is tumbling downhill at such a rapid pace. Well I bought the Pattern Cutting book for the obvious reason of needing to know more of the technical side of things but I also got the 100 years of fashion illustration because I've given myself an aim that by the time I graduate I should have found my signature illustration style. I find that pretty challenging in which I really don't know why I set myself such tasks. Hope it goes according to plan though :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post hun....thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    http://msversatiletips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...