Thursday 21 February 2013

Something to blog about




Shorts & Shoes - New Look 

These are my recent purchases with money I do not have :|  but I couldn't help it, I feel like I'm starting to have a shopping addiction. Anyway...I've gone leather crazy lately in which I made myself a skirt. It took me a few hours to make and I'm pretty happy with the result so I've aimed to try and sew something for myself more often, that way I won't have to purchase items I cannot afford. [TO BE CONTINUED]...






4 comments:

  1. LOVE the shoes gurrrl! <3

    Great finds!

    http://clutterupthebedroomandshh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts suit you perfectly guuuurl! :) kisess

    Mónica <3
    lookatmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. IN LOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE. Share with me?
    stop by my blog anytime, holding a givewawy soon xo
    http://projectchichi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shorts!!

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...